Discover the mountains in a unique way!
The wonders of the mountains exist well beyond the pistes… Discover its hidden gems in the company of a local guide on a snow shoeing excursion. A special experience, during which the guide will tell you stories about the local area and the introduce you to the local flora/fauna.
This winter 2020, our Raquettes excursions team will be led by Chloé, a certified mountain guide (AMM) and many of our evolution 2 instructors. Outings are organised on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays.
Group size : 6 participants max – 4 participants minimum.
Equipment : Full set raquette equipment will be provided by Evolution 2. Wear warm clothes adapted for snow conditions and walking / snow boots
– Discovery hike: Time-out and take a relaxing much less physically compelling stroll through smooth terrain and enchanting landscape.
– Hiking course: Take a 3 day raquette course, either to develop your endurance or simply discovery different itineraries. The course generally encompasses both options.
– Half-day hike : Take a 3 hour excursion and escape to the snowy peaceful wonders of untouched nature with a mixture of some light uphill and downhill hikes. Change of scenery guaranteed. (GROUP PRICE)
– Full day hike: For the amateur sportsman who enjoys the big outdoors, a full day excursion is available to satisfy your hunger for adventure. (GROUP PRICE)
– Heli-raquettes: Looking for something a little more challenging with that extra hint of excitement ? If you’re in good physical shape this is tailored just for you.
If you’ve ever dreamed of building an igloo then this is your opportunity ! We require a minimum of 6 participants for the project which last 3 hours. 25 €/ per person
If any of our raquette excursions require transport, this will be provided by Evolution 2
To make your reservation or for more information, you can contact us via this contact form