One of the many wonders of the Tignes-Val d’Isère domain is the natural frozen lake located in Tignes 2100. The ice is up to 1-2 metres thick which forms and reforms everyday producing shapes, shadows and lights that are simply magical seen from under the ice.
Supervised by a qualified diving instructor, dive into a hidden ice underworld by day or by night in complete confidence!
This activity is open to all levels, even those who have never dived before. Our team will explain everything and fit you with a drysuit (100% dry!) in the comfort of a heated hut. From there, you will meet the assistant and accompanied to the water to meet your instructor and join him/her directly under the ice!
Prices and Conditions
– Minimum height: 1m45
– Reserve one hour for approximately 30 minutes of diving
– The night dive is only available on Thursdays at 17h30 and 18h00 during December and January
– We provide you with a dry suit
– For recognised qualified divers (PADI or CMAS/FFESSM or ANMP or other) our divers can take you in pairs to benefit from more freedom under the ice. Ideally we ask for a medical certificate to be provided.
– We offer specialised diving courses for level PADI or CMAS/FFESSM or ANMP. You will dive three times during a day and a half. The price includes the provision of all necessary equipment during your course and the subsequent validation of your training.
– For all enquiries and reservations for seminaires, training courses and independent dives, please contact our dive manager Stephanie : firstname.lastname@example.org or +33643006781
To make your reservation or for more information you can contact us via this contact form